Distribution of Control is a new political paradigm ideally suited to 21st Century economic challenges. It is intended to inform a new politics for our new millennium. Join in.
The following pages describe dCon in more detail.
- The DC Manifesto introduces the concept of Distribution of Control in political economies by examining dCon in other systems.
- dCon vs. cCon addresses the conflict between Decentralized and Centralized Control.
- dCon Mechanisms introduces the three ways DC gets infused into human affairs.
- dCon: The Name addresses the pros and cons of DC’s many monikers.
- DC v other Econography compares dCon to Limited Government, Low Taxes and other Right Wing priorities, then moves Left to address Unions and Utopianism.
- dCon Doesn’t Promise Utopia debunks any notion that it does.